The Freedom Programme: Jan - Mar 2024
Are you affected by domestic abuse?
Do you want to understand more about domestic abuse?
Do you want to understand the impact of domestic abuse on children?
The Freedom Programme is a 10-week group programme helping women learn more about the reality of domestic abuse, including:
- Examining the role, attitudes and beliefs of a perpetrator, as well as those of the victim and survivor
- Helping women affected by domestic abuse to make sense and understand what has happened to them
- Discussing how children are affected by being exposed to domestic abuse and how their lives are improved when this is removed
Vital measures are in place to ensure that women taking part in The Freedom Programme will be safe and be fully supported throughout.
When and where?
The programme runs every Thursday for 10-weeks from 9.30am – 11.30am, taking a break for school holidays.
The next programme starts on 18th January 2024 – 28th March 2024.
Book your place:
To book your place on The Freedom Programme:
- Self-referrals: contact us on 01623 683 250
- Professional referrals: contact us for a referral form on 01623 683 250 or email [email protected]