Work with us
We are always looking for committed, passionate and caring people to join the team at NIDAS.
We are currently recruiting for a Reception and Administration Worker.
We are looking for a dynamic individual that will provide a non-judgmental, non-directive, emotional and practical support to families in Mansfield and Ashfield.
As the first point of contact for NIDAS, you will be a dynamic self-starter playing a key role for representing NIDAS. You will have strong organisational skills and work well in a team to ensure families are offered support.
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with enquiries, transferring calls to relevant departments, or taking effective messages
- Dealing with mail either incoming or outgoing
- Dealing with incoming emails enquiries, forwarding to a suitable team member for action
- Note taking at relevant meetings
- Monitoring and ordering office stationery, ensuring the most cost effective methods
- Gaining quotes for products and or services
Processing DBS checks for volunteers and new starters
- Inputting referral/client information on case management system
- Monitoring referrals figures and updating spread sheets
- General office/administrative duties to support the wider team
- Develop links and partnerships with local services to promote NIDAS
- Work alongside marketing manager to promote the work of NIDAS
Read the full job specification: Reception and Administration Worker – Job specification.
If we are not currently recruiting for any suitable positions for you at NIDAS, but you are interested in working with us, we would still like to hear from you. Please send your CV to [email protected] and we will keep it on file.
Volunteers, student placements, internships and work experience
Please see our volunteering page for more information.
Board of Trustee’s
We are recruiting new trustees for our Board. We are looking for trustees with a passion to serve those affected by domestic abuse, and who have the skills and experience in one or more of these areas:
- Charity finance including financial planning and budgeting, and year-end accounts
- Fundraising from trusts and foundations
- Business development
- PR, social media and marketing
- Survivor of domestic abuse
Whether you are an experienced trustee or wanting to take your first step at Board level, we want to hear from you. Learn more about what we are looking for in the full specification here: NIDAS Trustee Specification.
Please get in touch if you would like more information by emailing [email protected].