Confidentially and Information Sharing Agreement
Confidentially and Information Sharing Principles:
- The information you provide is confidential unless
You consent to information being shared OR
You or any of children are at risk of serious harm OR
The information you share involves a serious crime
- We will always try to tell you when information is being shared unless:
It is not safe for you or your children
We are unable to contact you
It involves terrorism
- If we have to share information in this situation, we will only share relevant information
- If we do not have your consent to share information, this will be passed to a senior member of the team to discuss whether the information can be shared without your consent.
- Your information is stored securing on our case management system.