We are moving!
As we approach the latter part of 2023, there has been many changes for NIDAS this year. I wanted to take this opportunity to share that we have another significant change on the horizon.
Over the years, NIDAS has grown and evolved with thanks to the tireless efforts and support from our dedicated board, staff, and supporters, as well as the generosity and backing of donors, partners, and funders. As we have expanded our operations through new opportunities and trying to meet the demand for our services, it has become increasingly apparent that our current premises no longer adequately meets our needs. We have therefore, made the decision to relocate, which has been motivated by several key factors:
- Space and Functionality – Our current location is limited on space, which hampers our ability to carry out our programmes of support and accommodate our growing team. The new premises will provide us with a more spacious and functional environment that is conducive to our values and the mission of NIDAS.
- Accessibility – We want to ensure that we are more accessible to the communities we serve. The new location has better accessibility for our clients and partners, which will ensure that we can continue to provide our services effectively.
- Cost-effectiveness – The relocation represents an opportunity for us to manage our resources more efficiently. Our new premises will allow us to optimise our spending and allocated funds where they are needed most for our charity’s purpose and aims.
- The Premises – The new premises is part of an eco-park that is working hard to maintain the right level of balance whilst meeting business needs, maintaining the natural beauty of the surrounding green space, and reducing the impact on the environment.
- Long-term stability – This move is part of our long-term strategic plan and will ensure the sustainability and growth of NIDAS. The new premises will position us to better serve our missions for years to come.
We understand that any change is not without its challenges, however, we are confident that this move is in the best interests of NIDAS and its beneficiaries. We are committed to making this transition as smooth as possible. Our mission remains at the forefront of this decision, and we are excited about the positive impact that the new premises will offer staff, clients, partners, and the community in which we serve. We are very much looking forward to sharing the space with those we work with.
Our new address:
Suite 1B, Birch House
Ransom Wood Business Park
If you have any queries regarding the relocation, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for your continued commitment and support of NIDAS and the communities we serve. Together we will continue to make a difference and create a better future.