NIDAS Art Exhibition
Why take part?
- Art has always been used as a powerful form of expression
- Art provides a means to communicate thoughts, emotions, and experiences ‘when words are not enough’
- Art allows domestic abuse survivors to display their feelings in a way that words alone can’t capture
- Here at NIDAS, we want survivors to have a platform to be heard, to share their story, and to offer inspiration and encouragement to others
Whether you like to paint, sculpt, draw, write, produce films or music, create animations or another form of art, we want you to get involved.
If you have been affected by domestic abuse and you would like to participate in the art exhibition, click below to find out more and register your interest:
We are holding three workshops where you can come along to create your artwork – find out more here.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with us:
T: 01623 683 250
Help spread the word
Do you have friends, colleagues, or work with domestic abuse survivors who would be interested in taking part in the exhibition? We’d love you to help spread the word, here are just some of the ways in which you can help:
- Share on social media
- Send a link to this page to your contacts via text
- Download our Art Exhibition Flyer to display in your workplace
Thank you for your support.